Warehouse Supervisor/ Storekeeper
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
1. Maintain records of orders and the amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand using manual or computerized inventory system.
2. Process incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage.
3. Store items in an orderly and accessible in warehouse, tool room, supply room or other area.
4. Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies.
5.Maintain a parts catalog system listing essential nomenclature about such parts by manual or data information system; interviews sales and company representatives regarding availability of parts, prices, and sources of supply.
6. maintain a listing of factory service bulletin affecting changes in parts and assemblies.
7.Receives and inspects of ordered parts.
8.Maintains Records of shipments and processes certifications of receipt, billing statement, and payment voucher.
9.Conduct inquiries and locate the best sources of supply for required automotive, truck and equipment parts and assemblies.
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills
11.Check numbers between invoices and bill of lading.
12.Read, comprehend and communicate technical information related to the ordering and purchasing o automotive, truck and equipment replacement parts and assemblies.
13. Maintain and process accurate shipment and billing records.Manage item movement within warehouses – from goods receipt to issue
14. Make calculations using arithmetic in determining such things as percentage and price extension.
15. Establish and maintain cooperative working relation with others.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.