Warehouse Assistant and Driver
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:501-1000 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
1. Receive documents from procurement such as Airway bill, Packing List, Invoice etc.
2. Cross checking of purchase order with respect to invoice/packing list.
3. Checking no. of Pallets/Cartons physically received against Bill of Entry.
4. Unpacking and checking goods as per Packing List / invoice.
5. Unpacking and removing of Temptale, switching of Temptale for recording and marking of Temptale on relevant cartons
6. Preparation of temp tale report and send it to quality in charge for approval and release of products.
7. Identifying the goods discrepancy and report to supervisor for damage goods, goods received without temperature control, short quantity, excess quantity, change in price, change in product code or pack size, goods received without purchase order, short shelf life, invoice variation and report same to supervisor, quality in charge and pharmacist in charge.
8. Directing the goods to preparation area for putting the stickers for pharma products and delivering the same to the customer for shipment against any specific customer LPOs.
9. Storing of the goods principal wise, brand wise. Product wise etc.
10. Storing the goods as per stock category such as commercial stock, bonus stock, principals stock, samples stock, controlled, cold store Medicines etc.
1. Responsible for delivery to the Hospitals during regular working hours.
2. Respond to any urgent enquiries during off-duty time and weekends.
3. Handles returns from hospitals and check items accordingly.
4. Coordinate with Hospital’s operation theatre while delivering.
5. Checking the consigned stock in Hospitals on monthly basis.
6. Delivery note and invoice submission to all Hospitals.
7. Payment collection from cash customer.
8. Supporting the preparation team whenever it is required.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]