- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
The Videographer/Video Editor is responsible for recording and editing videos and company events as needed. ..
We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven work experience as a video editor
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.