- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
• Ability to assist clients and staff with networks or internet connectivity issues.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide a timely solution.
• Assist with planning and equipping new installations.
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Create and maintain the various backup servers and data tapes to ensure the continued data protection.
• Provide support for other departments needing connections and access to servers and networks.
• Oversees all transitions into production
• Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines
• Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
• Manage and document system configurations
• Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills:
• BSC degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field
• Proven work experience as a System Engineer
• Proven track record of success in installation and maintenance .
• Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred
• Exceptional networking skills and knowledge
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.