STORAGE KEEPER AND DRIVER
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Benefits:30 days annual leave with return ticket to home country, Medical Insurance, etc.
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
TASKS & DUTIES
• Receive and count stock items, and record data.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in storage.
• Verify inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner.
• Pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain the storage.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories.
• Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Provide assistance or direction to other suppliers for the storage location.
• Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
• Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
• Deliver important documents to required destinations.
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
• Keep company vehicles clean and maintained at all times.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
• Perform non-routine duties as assigned.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• High school Diploma
• Previous experience is a plus but not necessary
• Valid UAE Driver’s License is a must
• Start immediately
30 days annual leave with return ticket to home country and health insurance after passing the probation period.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.