SITE COORDINATOR ENGINEER
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:201-500 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
• Review the project plans to be sure that they are accurate and reasonable.
• Create project schedules and works with sub-contractors to assure the site construction is done properly and on time.
• Manage and supervise sub-contractors by assisting and given them right construction information as per the drawings.
• Provide project status updates by conducting a meeting with all parties involved namely, sub-contractors, site inspectors, clients, and so on…
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Perform site survey and site estimation.
• Prepare BOQ, and prepare basic layouts using AutoCAD
• Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and recommending actions.
• Other roles and responsibilities to be discussed in interview
• Must have minimum 2 years interior fit out experience
• Must have project managed restaurants, retails and offices.
• Must be able to read interior drawings, use AutoCAD.
• Must have attested bachelor’s degree (2 years old) in civil engineering or interior decor
• Must have visa easily transferable
• interior fit out: 2 years Minimum Experience (Required)
• Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
UAE Driving License (Required)
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]