Senior Java Developer
- Company Name:Grand Technology Resources – Dubai
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:8,000 – 11,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:10-15 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
• Executing full lifecycle software development.
• Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Experience with agile or scrum.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent
• Applicant must have a minimum of 8 years of java programming experience and working knowledge of the following:
IAM Technologies, Single Sign-on, 2nd factor, mobile, biometric, and risk based authentication mandatory,IoT, SIEM, DLP knowledge is preferable but not mandatory
• PKI technologies: Certification Authorities (Entrust, Microsoft CA, ejbCA or others), LDAP Directories (Microsoft AD, OpenLDAP), HSM, the standards (TLS, X.500 an X509v3, PKCS), and the security policies and procedures (CP/CPS, Web Trust) preferable but not mandatory
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer in Java
• Experience designing interactive applications and business applications
• Ability to develop software in Java and its related frameworks
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ORACLE and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC,REST Services, SWING)
• Experience with test-driven development and proficiency in software engineering tools to document requirements and specifications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.