Seeking Accountant for an Accounting Firm in JLT
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Benefits:Annual Airticket, Health Insurance
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
We are an accounting firm based in JLT and we are looking for an Accountant to add to our growing team.
The role will consist of handling a portfolio of clients within a team of accountants in providing mainly off-site assistance in bookkeeping, accounting, VAT compliance and payroll management for SME’s under the supervision of a Senior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Verification of accounting documents.
2. Posting of accounting entries into accounting software.
3. Preparing expense reports, payslips, accounting schedules and organizing the accounting archive.
4. Finalization of books of accounts under the guidance of senior personnel and interfacing with external auditors.
5. Other accounting related works as needed.
Requirements are as follows:
1. Minimum (5) years total experience whether in the U.A.E. or abroad working in an accounting and/or auditing position.
2. Bachelors Degree in Accountancy with advantage given to Professional Qualification (i.e. CPA, qualified ACCA, CMA, etc.) holders.
3. Have a solid working knowledge of accounting and auditing concepts.
4. Must be familiar with the full accounting cycle up to financial closing and audit.
5. Possesses above average English communication skills both written and spoken.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
7. Previous experience in using accounting software packages such as SAP, Quickbooks, Tally, etc.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.