- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:501-1000 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
With UAE experience
Duties & Responsibilities
• Patrol building premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
• Inspect and monitor all the security devices and equipment and to ensure that they are not tampered with.
• Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace.
• Ensure that the building/premise assigned is safe and secured from any sort of contingencies and acts of violence.
• Maintain a log book with details of the names, purpose of visit, and entry and exit times of each and every individual who enters the building.
• Conduct routine checks inside the building each day.
• Monitor the premise through closed-circuit TV cameras, and check for any sort of criminal activity.
• Answer telephone calls of the people occupying the premise and to solve their queries, even during the non-business hours.
• Enforce and adhere to all the rules and regulations, and to warn the violators regarding possible consequences.
• Any incident or suspicious activities to bring supervisor notice.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.