Secretary – Office Assistant – Data Entry
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:0-1 Years
- Minimum Education Level:N/A
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
Candidate must have experience in computer especially Microsoft XL.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
2) Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
3) File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
4) Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5) Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
6) Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
7) Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
8) Make travel arrangements for executives.
9) Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
10) Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
11) Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
12) Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
13) Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
14) Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
15) Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
16) Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
17) Supervise and train other clerical staff.
18) Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
19) Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.