Sales Supervisor (Tissue Company)
- Company Name:VIP Tissues Manufacturing LLC
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
We are urgently looking for a Sales Executive with experience in Facial Tissue, Toilet Tissue, Kitchen Towels, Serviettes & Table Napkins.
Job Location DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Sales Supervisor
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
WITH UAE DRIVING LICENSE
MINIMUM of 3-5years Experience
send you cv to dubaitissue2hotmail.com or viptissue2outlook.com
1.Responsible for receiving and reviewing customers’ inquiries and sending quotations to them.
2. Coordinates with the Production Scheduling Section regarding the customer’s requirements taking into consideration the required quantities, dates of deliveries to the customers and monitor its implementation without delay.
3. Ratification and approval of sales orders to customers before they are submitted to production for establishment of Plan/Schedule.
4. Attract customers and establish long term profitable relationship with them.
5. Study and analyze the market so as to increase the share and identify variables, which might affect this process.
6. Make a regular survey in the market in relation to competition in terms of quality and prices, and also obtain opinion and suggestions from distributors and customers to improve and develop the products through a visit on customer’s site.
7. Negotiate with customers with regards to opening export letters of credit and obtaining other financial tools.
8. Participate along with the Sales Manager in establishing a pricing strategy for the products to make them more competitive as to have a bigger share in the market in the long run.
9. Explore the possibility and the feasibility in participating in the local and foreign exhibitions within the allotted markets in coordination with the ADNIP Sales and Marketing Manager and prepare a plan for such participation and attend as necessary.
10. Attain the best possible profit margin for all products.
11. Evaluate the results of the sales plan from time to time and take corrective action when unfavorable results are being obtained.
12. Ensure all dues and outstanding payments are collected from the customer and report any difficulties to Sales Manager and Finance and Admin Manager.
13. Represents the company in suitable and proper manner in all dealings inside and outside the company.
14. Handle all customers complaints.
15. Any other duties that may be given from time to another by the Sales Manager.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.