Sales Associate and Photographer
- Company Name:Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:0 – 1,999 AED
- Benefits:accommodation, food, transportation, commission, overtime pay, flight ticket every 2 years, medical
- Minimum Work Experience:0-1 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:501-1000 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
Salary: 1250 AED + Food + Accommodation + Transport
Immediate Available candidates only can apply
You don’t need to be a photographer, we will train you
Job Purpose Summary
Capture the best images of our customers, operate a cash register and capture guest’s interest in buying the Company’s products. A guest associate should be dependable, flexible and switch from one role to another.
A guest associate’s role can range from a roving photographer, green screen photographer, green screen editor, VOS / cash register personnel, flaggers and spec board sellers. They can be assigned indoor, outdoor or in the water.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Initiate guest interaction and offer the Company’s service
• Know and understand camera settings and exposures in order to capture the guest experiences
• Know and understand the EPX and IMIX system
• Compute and record totals of transactions
• Process payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits, if applicable
• Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Communicate with guests putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
• Manages the processing of images , discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with client’s concerns
• Compiles finished products for sale, including albums and framed prints.
• Achieve overall sales targets given
• Achieve individual KPI targets
• Ensure the site is ready to start daily operations, stocked and cleaned to a high standard.
• Responsible for handling equipment on site
• Performs other related duties as required
• Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays
• Adheres to Company image and grooming standards at all times whilst on duty
• Performs any other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
High School Graduate
A self-motivated fast learner
Flexible and adaptable
Has a pleasing personality, and a positive outlook
Previous experience in a customer facing role
An extrovert who does not mind striking up conversations with complete strangers
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.