Sales Account Manager
- Employment Type:Part Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Sales Account Manager
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:N/A
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Multi-award winning innovative professional skincare brand launches in UAE
Do you have a passion for Beauty & skincare? Do you want to work for a multi- award winning skincare company at the forefront of innovative skincare? Do you want to develop and manage your own territory?
The partnership manager is responsible for representing a multi –award winning UK skincare brand. The partnership manager will introduce and sell an innovative skincare brand to selective beauty salons, spas, Aesthetic clinics and skincare professionals in their territory. The successful partnership manager will build and develop their territory by driving sales through the professional beauty channel. The partnership manager is responsible for delivering ongoing business development services including providing educational, promotional, and technical product support. They will identify and respond to opportunities that build long term mutability with these outlets and maximize sales in the long term. The Successful applicant must uphold the integrity of the brand by following guidelines, meeting sales and outlet development expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
SALES: Key Account Development – Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of long term growth within assigned territory for existing salons and new customers.
EDUCATION & TRAINING: Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on work-shops, and in-salon education.
ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING: Manages remote-order entry with company provided iPad as well as other administrative duties as needed. Strong participation in all regional and national sales meetings.
Maintain a long term territory growth strategy with Beauty Salons, Spas, Aesthetic clinics and Skincare professionals to include:
• Prepare strategic territory sales plans to ensure the achievement of company goals.
• Maintain and develop comp door growth by nurturing strong relationships with new and existing accounts.
• Evaluate client growth through the analysis of sales patterns and treatment purchases.
• Consistently support these outlets with education and marketing strategies to ensure success.
• Profile, prospect, and develop targeted leads to ensure the development of business
• Responsibility for accurate forecasting of sales volume and New Client acquisitions.
Opening new professional Outlets
• Managing all facets of both the strategic and day to day operational responsibilities for the sales and education within the assigned geographic territory.
• Identify and implement the correct in store image to maximize visibility and reinforce each Brand’s unique positioning.
• Work cohesively with management and sales colleagues to maximize team achievement.
• Provide efficient administrative reporting and effective management of all assigned budgets.
• In field time: 80%
In order to excel, you must be a strong self-starter with great confidence, persuasive communication skills, and a flair for effective presentations. It is also essential that you have the ability to inspire, as well as a contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and skincare industry.
• College degree with at least 4 years of account management and/or sales management experience
• Experience in beauty, skincare, spa, salon, or pharmaceutical health-care markets
• Licensed aesthetician or cosmotologist experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical abilities
• Ability to effectively monitor, interpret, and communicate business information to plan and build sales
• Strong multi-tasking / organizational skills; ability to operate in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work on weekends if needed
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office, Salesforce.com or related CRM
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.