- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Job Role:Accountant
- Benefits:as per UAE labour laws
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Required experience: Minimum 2-3 years GCC experience in Accounts. Experience in Real Estate desirable.
Educational qualification: Graduation in Accounting
Age: Between 25 to 35 years.
– Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling account information. Well versed with computerized Accounting including expertise in MS Excel.
– Capable of analyzing accounting information,
documentation, reconciliations and maintain accounting controls.
– Prepare Accounts for month closing including Bank Reconciliations, Intercompany Reconciliations and Ledger Scrutiny.
– Prepare monthly Income & Expenditure with supporting schedules and analysis and highlight variations with reasons.
Prepare Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss Account up to the level of year-end finalization.
Communication: English – fluent in speaking and good in writing
Interpersonal: Capable of interacting with all levels, should be a team player in a multicultural environment.
Others: Capable of working under pressure, go that extra mile to accomplish the given task, open to and quick in learning, detail oriented and self-motivated.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.