Receptionist / PA to the Director
- Company Name:Live Dubai International Real Estate Brokers
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:0-1 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
1. Reporting the Director.
2. Assist the Director on a daily basis, schedule, filing of documents, travel itinerary, handling of marketing/advertising.
3. Attendance keeping of the staffs.
Must be female, well presented and with strong English.
1. Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the concern person. Making sure the calls are being transferred/directed to the right person and contact details are noted properly.
2. Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Maintain logbook/excel sheet for visitors.
3. Making sure the reception area is clean and tidy.
4. Assist in arranging meeting with the director. Making sure that the appointment calendar is updated and scheduled appointment is being followed-up.
5. Coordinate with the daily tasks of the staff. Ensure staff movements in and out of the office. Updating the director with the whereabouts on a daily basis.
6. Keeping a record of in and out of the employees. The form has to be signed by the staffs once a week. Handle calls from people calling in sick and making sure it is being recorded and relay to the director.
7. Keeping a record of the staff birthdays and assist in arranging birthday lunch/gatherings. Will also assist in arranging company gathering lunch/gatherings.
8. Hand out employee applications/resume.
9. Collect and distribute parcels and other mails. All received mails must be sorted and distribute properly to the concern person.
10. Order office supplies (stationary, pantry, etc.) and keep inventory of stocks.
11. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing. Manages both digital and hard copy filing system for all.
12. Assisting brokers/management in handover of keys and access cards to the clients. Collected and received keys and access cards must be logged in the system.
13. Provides require documents by the sales/leasing team or by the management.
14. Making sure that the tenant’s/client’s contact details are verified.
15. Ensures confidentiality such as owner/tenant’s contact details.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.