- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
• Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client.
• Coordinating project schedules, resources and other information to maintain healthy & cordial relations with the clients.
• Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
• Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Manage & Control project changes.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 2-4 Years’ Experience
• Good Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]