- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:N/A
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
The paint supervisor will oversee all paint-related tasks. This position will be responsible to direct and coordinate the activities, schedules, and resources of the painting team and paint process. The ideal candidate will reduce the overhead of paint supplies while increasing throughput through the paint process.
• 4-5 years of supervisory experience a must, preferably 2-3 years in a painting industry.
• A valid UAE MANUAL Driving Licence is mandatory.
• Ability to lead people.
• Ability to work with others.
• Ability to accept added responsibility.
• Responsible to keep work area safe and organized.
• Make employees aware of their responsibilities, functions, expectations and company policies.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.