Owners Association Manager
- Company Name:Prestige Owners Association Management Services
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
Under the direction of the General Manager, provide management services and administrative support to a portfolio of Owners Association clients and ensure compliance by clients with relevant rules of the Owners Association.
Make site visits to all buildings in your portfolio as required.
Conduct meetings of the executive committees of buildings in your portfolio as required.
Liaise with Facilities Management to ensure all essential services for your portfolio are up to date.
Ensure all agenda items requiring action are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure all matters relating to the management of buildings within your portfolio are handed over in detail, to the OA Assistant Manager/Executives.
Effectively manage multiple teams consisting of OA Assistant Managers and OA executives.
Issue notices, agendas, minutes and
other correspondence as required.
Ensure that the minutes are taken for each meeting of the Association.
Ensure that the minutes of the meeting are typed and adhere to group policy and procedure.
Approve (and proof read) the final copy of the minutes before they are distributed to the owners.
Oversee the distribution of correspondence as required.
Receive all phone calls and written correspondence relating to the management of buildings within your portfolio.
Respond to all telephone and written correspondence in a timely and efficient manner.
Attend all meetings of buildings within your portfolio.
File all documentation in accordance with Company Policy and Procedure.
Liaise with Company’s Finance department to ensure you are up to date with the financial transactions for the buildings within your portfolio.
Review and follow up all levy arrears due each month.
Prepare and review financial statements prior to each meeting.
Budget management responsibilities as required by General Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Tertiary study in Accounting
• Property or Business Administration an advantage
Minimum Experience (number of years):
• At least 2 to 5 years experience in an Property Management or Strata / Freehold Management Business
• Wider administration and body corporate/property experience is highly regarded
• General understanding in operation of Strata Management Business
• Intermediate understanding of Financial Accounting and budgeting for strata schemes
• Business and administrative processes.
• Business environment and business ethics
• Proficiency of Microsoft Products i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook
• Provide concise advice and effective timely design and operational solutions to complicated multi-owned property title issues
• Maintain the delivery of customer focused services to the business unit.
• Communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
• Arabic, Russian and Farsi languages an advantage
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
• Work courteously and tactfully with customers and employees
You will need the following to succeed:
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Management skills
• Ability to answer queries and perform client service duties
• Ability to handle difficult clients
• Time Management Skills
• Excellent Organizational skills
• Leadership – Experience in leading and managing work allocation processes, performance management.
• Communication/Consulting – Well-developed communication, interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills and liaise with peers, customers and key stakeholders on service delivery and related issues.
• Office Management – Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to implement administrative systems and procedures within a large organization.
• Time Management – Demonstrate organization and time management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities, monitor and co-ordinate administrative processes to achieve deadlines and desired outcomes.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.