- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Office Receptionist
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Receptionist Job Duties:
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
* Maintains telecommunication system
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]