marketing and sales assistan LADY ONLY 6 DAYS A WEEK 1-9 PM
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Benefits:as by law
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
JOB OFFER! WE ARE HIRING!!
MILAN POLE DANCE STUDIO DUBAI is looking for customer service ROCKSTARS to join our studio management teams!
• passionate and positive
• service-focused and detail-oriented
• a hard-worker and a problem-solver
• someone who loves spontaneous dance parties, friendly plank competitions, and making people happy
• a high-growth company that delivers exceptional service
• seeking people who want to learn and grow with our team
• a culture where YES is always the answer
MPDS is fun, fast-paced and filled with magnetic energy — you’ll never be bored! As an ASSISTANT STUDIO MANAGER, you’ll be leading a team, building a community, and running a growing business.
Just a few of the skills you’ll learn at MPDS:
• Customer Service
• Onboarding and Training
• Retail Management
• Aerial arts Operations
• Facility Management
• Event Planning
• Community and Experiential Marketing Programming
• Social Media Management
• CPR & AED
… and Dancing On a pole!
• Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to MPDS , handling students issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner.
• Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, client-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals.
• Maintain the MPDS brand’s distinct culture and community.
• Work closely with the Studio Manager on the implementation of standard operating policies and procedures designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Assist in managing the studio budget, supply ordering, and staff scheduling.
• Supervise the studio’s retail operations and inventory while providing feedback to the Retail Operations team as needed.
• Receive, deliver, and act on feedback
• Develop awesome relationships in your community!
• TRAIN for FREE at MPDS on a walk-in basis
• Health insurance
• 3 years VISA
• Paid vacation days
• Work schedule
• Personal & Professional Development Trainings throughout the year
• A working environment where your voice and concerns are HEARD and addressed. We love feedback and suggestions!
• See ya later, suits — you’ll never have to dress up or wear “business casual” again
• 2-3 years prior management experience in retail hospitality, health + fitness
• Degree from an accredited, four year college or university
• Strong leadership experience (coaching, developing, or mentoring individuals with examples of success stories is a huge plus)
• A LOVE for customer service (making people happy!)
• Amazing communication skills — must be able to set clear expectations and give/receive feedback clearly and effectively
• Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment – every day is different at MPDS
• Must posses a passion for the MPDS brand
• Able to work a non-traditional schedule (Want to dodge the line at the market, or go to the doctor without interrupting your workday? That’s what Tuesdays can be for).
• A chance to work in a truly team-oriented and supportive environment. We care about each other as much as we care about this brand
o Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]