- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:0-1 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
To provide a comprehensive and professional manicure and pedicure therapies to the clients. Demonstrate a strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques and services for add on sales.
• Greet and welcome guests.
• Must have excellent communications, problem solving skills and maintain a high level of customer service standards.
• Responsible for providing an excellent manicure and pedicure therapies to the clients
• Must have the ability to perform services using proper techniques while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
• Maintain safety standards and cleanliness, keeping work area clean and equipment properly sanitized I.e., prepare nail care equipment , sanitize instruments, ensure products and supplies are available on a daily basis.
• Participate in sales promotion, attend seminars and trainings in order to keep up to date for the new products and techniques.
• Providing services in professional & courteous manner as part of marketing scheme.
• Promote salon services, recommend products and nail treatments for valued and new clients.
• Participate in promotional activity to build current guest loyalty and/or attract new guests. Activities include the provision of complimentary services and educating guests on available promotions & programs.
• Participate in other task as necessary to support the team.
• Comply with the company’s business standards, policies and procedures.
• Report directly to the Shop Manager.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.