- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999 AED
- Job Role:Licensed Pharmacist
- Benefits:As per labor law
- Minimum Work Experience:0-1 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
Job Duties and Tasks.
1) Assay radio pharmaceuticals, verify rates of disintegration, and calculate the volume required to produce the desired results, to ensure proper dosages.
2) Manage pharmacy operations, hiring and supervising staff, performing administrative duties, and buying and selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
3) Work in hospitals, clinics, or for HMOs, dispensing prescriptions, serving as a medical team consultants, or specializing in specific drug therapy areas such as oncology or nuclear pharmacotherapy.
4) Assess the identity, strength and purity of medications.
5) Teach pharmacy students serving as interns in preparation for their graduation or license.
6) Publish educational information for other pharmacists, doctors, and/or patients.
7) Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability.
8) Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
9) Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
10) Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, and drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
11) Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, and registries of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
12) Provide specialized services to help patients manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
13) Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies.
14) Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of drugs and drug regimens, providing advice on drug applications and characteristics.
15) Compound and dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities.
16) Offer health promotion and prevention activities, for example, training people to use devices such as blood pressure or diabetes monitors.
17) Refer patients to other health professionals and agencies when appropriate.
18) Prepare sterile solutions and infusions for use in surgical procedures, emergency rooms, or patients’ homes.
19) Plan, implement, and maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.