- Employment Type:Part Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:N/A
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1-10 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
We’re a new, healthy desserts company and we are currently looking for assistance dealing with online orders.
The ideal candidate must:
– have prior experience in making desserts
– be interested in food and desserts
– be able to work under pressure and follow clear instructions
– be able to communicate well with the team and manager
The role involves:
– organising and assembling packaging
– preparing orders for delivery
– several food preparation tasks such as making dough, chocolate sauce, etc in advance
– organising storage of ingredients
– keeping track of the inventory
– cleaning kitchen utensils
– assembling desserts
If you have a passion for pastries, desserts and being in the kitchen in general, please write to us on hello @ honeymelts.co
Our desserts are simple to make. While they do require experience and an interest in cooking, they do not require highly skilled pastry techniques or skills. They’re simple and fun to make!
We look forward to hearing from you. We’re excited to get our business going!
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.