Head of Audit
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
The overall objective of the role is to implement the audit plan in accordance with applicable standards and to influence management to review that an appropriate balance exists between risk and associated control costs.
• To act as “Audit Leader” for audit engagements taking an active managerial role in the audit; supervising, guiding as well as executing audit work.
• To prepare written reports for Management and the ARC that clearly and accurately explain the audit findings, their cause and impact on the defined objectives. To agree action plans with management to bring about the necessary improvements in the processes.
• Working with and/or supervising the work of auditors to enhance the business and the quality of audits, while contributing to the development of audit team members.
Skills and Knowledge
• University Graduate – Accounting/Business is essential.
• Fluency in English written and spoken.
• Arab Speaking is an advantage
• Minimum of 5 years post qualified relevant experience including recent supervisory/managerial experience.
• Should have strong background and exposure to diverse industries such as Manufacturing, Real Estate, Retail, Foods Industries, Commodity Trading.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.