- Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:1001-5000 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
Photography Post-Production Specialist
* Familiar with Photoshop & Bridge
* Familiar with Adobe Illustrator
* Photo Editing & Retouching Required
* Printing skills with Canon & Epson a plus
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.