good accountant for a small company
- Company Name:Mont Royal Restaurants & cafe
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
To lead, plan, organize, develop, direct, supervise, and control the activities of the brand/s within the guidelines of profitability, leadership, growth and discipline with direct responsibility for development. To ensure customer satisfaction through implementing effective management controls of food and beverage with quality services.
The role demands good rapport in the food catering industry and holds a prime responsibility to take on the brand into development in terms of more stores with qualified staff, improvement in products and quality in services that meet international standard and pose a direct competition with other high-end brands.
• Responsible for developing the brand, improving the quality and introducing more products based on company guidelines.
• Develop, implement and participate in the marketing and sales activities according to predetermined set of objectives, strategies and action plans.
• Formulate and plan monthly targets and yearly budgets, marketing plans and objectives considering the market factors and ensure achievement of such targets in the most cost-efficient manner.
• Ensure constant updating and development of products and services applied for client base with respect to international and local standards.
• Oversee all phases of outlet operations and assign responsibilities to outlet managers and check their performance periodically.
• Develop strategic and operational plans, managing execution and measuring results.
• Responsible for sourcing and Introducing new outlets for the Brand and develop the concept under proper planning.
• Supervise and assign responsibilities to keep all machines and equipment in good working condition at all times.
• Monitor computer system and sales program to ensure smooth running of the system in all outlets.
• To conduct training and refresher classes for all F&B personnel in the correct procedures.
• To monitor daily hygiene and work practices in both service and production.
• Lead subordinates successfully into productive working methods by setting an example and provide a two-way line of communication for Staff.
• Bachelor degree in Hospitality & Management, Business or related field.
• Age between 35 and 45 years.
• At least 5 years’ experience in food and beverage industry in management level.
• Must have sound knowledge of food & beverage products, especially in retail of international brands.
• Must have refined skills in public relations and customer care.
• Strong planning and budgetary skills and conceptual ability with pragmatic and bottom line-oriented plans.
• Excellent management and motivation skills.
• Good business awareness including external markets and competitor positions.
• Good knowledge of policies and procedures, their development and applications.
• Adequate knowledge of computer applications.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and relationship skills
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]