- Company Name:HGI East Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Forklift Operator
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Forklift Operator / Warehouse Worker
• Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
• Accurately restock incoming items, logging items as required
• Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
• Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
• Perform inventory control checks
• Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
• Operate a forklift, to maintain stock for in and out.
• Keep neat and orderly records of all incoming and outgoing orders
• Report any order discrepancies or issues to management ASAP
• Lift up/down, light vehicle spare parts cartons inside the warehouse.
Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Valid UAE forklift driving license is must.
• Forklift certification and experience is a plus
• Solid work history that demonstrates reliability;
warehouse work experience is a plus
• Able to work on your feet for 8 hour shifts.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.