Female with real estate Property Management Experiences join immediately
- Company Name:ALAMERA REAL ESTATE BROKER
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Benefits:Salary , Commission , Insurance , and others
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
Duties and Responsibilities :1. To source for property owners/landlords to sign up for property management supervision / account.
2. Establish and maintain contacts that will lead to property management leases.
3. Front liner of the company with regard to presenting Property Management Services to clients.
4. Meet Property Management target set by the management.
5. Coordinate with the maintenance team to insures that suites, common areas and grounds are maintained according to property objectives.
6. Takes escalated service requests to ensure that landlord and tenant issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proper follow-through is done.
7. Responsible for property snagging; check-in and checkout inspection.8. Follow-up on property maintenance concerns.9. Coordinate with project developers for newly handed over units in order to prospect new clients.
10. Liaise between landlord and tenant for all tenancy issues / concerns.
11. Do cold calling clients.
12. Maintain positive client relationships.13. Maintain knowledge on the current lease market trend
14. Adhere with company policies and office timings.15. Perform other assigned duties. Salary plus Commission and Bonus
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]