- Company Name:Catwalk Muscat Oman
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:10-15 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
Experience in designing Women’s Garments/Apparel – both Muslim and western outfits.
• Direct and coordinate workers involved in drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples or finished garments.
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques.
• Examine sample garments on and off models; then modify designs to achieve desired effects.
• Fabric analysis & costing according to the priority..
• Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
• Good corporate exposure and pedigree with extensive design experience.
• Select materials and production techniques to be used for products.
• Design custom clothing and accessories for individuals or retailers
• Determine prices for styles.
• Draw patterns for articles designed; then cut patterns, and cut material according to patterns, using measuring instruments and scissors.
• Purchase new or used clothing and accessory items as needed to complete designs.
• Develop a group of products and/or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or mail-order catalogs.
• Test fabrics or oversee testing so that garment care labels can be created.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.