- Company Name:TRS Contracting and Decoration
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
In this role, manager will be responsible for:
• Estimation of interior fit-out projects.
• Preparation of bills of quantities.
• Adjudication of contractor’s claims (measurement).
• Estimating and cost control.
• Managing full tender process.
• Interpreting specifications, price tenders, and preparation of contract documents.
• Interpreting and checking drawings, tender documents, quantities and estimates.
• Supervising surveys and interpreting third party survey.
• Verifying sub-contractor’s claims and verification of Quantity Surveyor’s calculations progress of work at site and material on-site / off-site.
• Managing and supervising Tender / Quantity Surveyor Department and planning and programming workload.
• Maintaining supplier / subcontractor database and consistently seek new companies to pre qualify for inclusion on tender list.
• Debrief at critical phases or benchmarks, distribute and implement improvements in future designs or continuing phases.
• Consistently keep abreast of market trends and construction methods
• Provide input and feedback relating to Company policy & procedures to continuously seek excellence by improving, refining & modifying procedures.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar with at least 3-5 years experience minimum in joinery and furniture estimation and quantity take-off from drawings.
• Ability to handle any size of prestigious projects is essential.
• Familiar with all aspects of interior fit-outs, joinery and furniture, upholstery, painting, etc, with good knowledge of site execution and methods.
• The ability to read and interpret drawings is necessary to the success of this role.
• Fully conversant on preparation of spreadsheets. Knowledge of Primavera and/or Timberline would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication with good knowledge of contractual English communication.
• Strong tender stage and post contract documentation knowledge, with knowledge of FIDIC contracts.
• Must have previous experience working in companies engaged in manufacture and interior fit-outs.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]