e-Commerce General Manager (Tech / GM)
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:12,000 – 19,999 AED
- Job Role:General Manager
- Benefits:Performance bonus
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
– We’re looking for an e-Commerce General Manager who’s got that spark & creativity to solve challenging problems.
– Base salary of AED12,500 plus performance bonus
– Manage a team of 25 people & multiple e-commerce projects
– If you’re ready for a challenge – get in touch. We offer an exciting environment that’ll give you an incredible opportunity to excel.
– Own and drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce project solution implementation.
– Influence leadership within the business areas to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
– Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
– Communicate state of the project to executive leadership.
– Drive project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
– Provide eCommerce functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
– Review eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
– Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
– Assess project health and direct any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations.
– Assess project status and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
– Effectively manage multiple medium sized eCommerce projects, or individual large sized eCommerce projects.
– Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
– Direct daily activities and efficiently manage a project team of business and development resources.
– Evaluate and manage project change impacts.
– Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent, required.
– Minimum 3 years of previous project management experience managing integrated eCommerce projects.
– Experience with eCommerce platforms highly desirable.
– Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks and tool sets.
– Self-starter with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well defined solutions and action plans.
– Ability to flex leadership style to accommodate a wide variety of team member styles and leverage team diversity.
– The ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients at all levels of the organization.
– Industry or consulting experience in the Consumer Products Industry with an understanding of eCommerce success factors is highly desirable.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.