- Company Name:EMIRATES PRECAST CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:501-1000 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
A leading Precast Construction Company is having job vacancy for the post of Document Controller.
Ideal candidate must be degree qualified, fluent in English and well versed in MS Office applications.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
2) Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.
3) Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
4) Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
5) Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
6) Document technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems.
7) Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
8) Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
9) Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
10) Keep abreast of developments in document management by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
11) Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository, if necessary.
12) Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
13) Prepare and record changes to official documents and confirm changes with legal and compliance management staff.
14) Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
15) Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
16) Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
17) Assist in the development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
18) Assist in the assessment, acquisition, or deployment of new electronic document management systems.
19) Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
20) Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
21) Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
22) Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
23) Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.