- Company Name:Confidential
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Job Role:Dental Assistant
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
Job Duties and Tasks for: “Dental Assistant”
1) Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures.
2) Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
3) Record treatment information in patient records.
4) Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
5) Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
6) Assist dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies.
7) Pour, trim, and polish study casts.
8) Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
9) Make preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
10) Clean and polish removable appliances.
11) Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
12) Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
13) Fabricate temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
14) Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.