Posted in: Engineering Jobs Posted by: admin On: August 24, 2020
- Company Name:Sajaya Group of Companies
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:201-500 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Civil Engineer/Site Engineer with minimum 4 years UAE experience
- Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
- Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Design skills
- Site development
- Database design
- Conceptual skills
- Legal compliance
- Drafting, LISP
- Problem solving
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
Tags: civil engineer