- Company Name:ARC LLC
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Benefits:Company car, Visa, Health Insurance and other benefits as per UAE law
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
Purpose: To plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures on site.
Required Experience: Min 3 years of Experience in civil & Structural works in UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties
Civil Site Engineer With Civil & Structural Works
Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
Undertaking complex calculations
Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, Consultants and subcontractors
Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
Resolving design and development problems
Managing budgets and project resources
Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
Qualifications and Skills
1) Dubai Driving License Holder – (LMV)
2) Dubai Municipality (G+4) or (G+1) – Certified
3) Dubai Municipality BCS (Building Control System)
4) Society of Engineering – Certified (Dubai).
5) AutoCAD 2d
6) Primavera P6 – Certified
Benefits include company car, visa and other benefits as specified by UAE labour law.
– Candidate must be present in UAE for interview.
– Kindly apply only if you meet the above requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]