- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:501-1000 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
A leading European Ground Engineering company based in UAE is looking for a qualified candidate to fill-in the position of Buyer:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Liaise with other departments as necessary regarding the specifications of consumable materials for purchasing.
• Identify reliable suppliers and initiate procurement activities.
• Send enquiries to suppliers and follow up for quotations.
• Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability and delivery.
• Prepare cost comparison sheets based on the specifications and terms received from suppliers.
• Negotiate with suppliers for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services.
• Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, data entry and responding to department emails.
• Any other duty assigned by Purchasing Manager or Senior Management.
• Take reasonable care of the health, safety and environment of everyone including self.
• Cooperate with the company to enable compliance with the relevant statutory provisions.
• Ensure there is no interference or misuse (intentionally or recklessly) of anything provided for the health, safety and environment or welfare under the relevant statutory provisions.
• If visiting construction sites, shall wear the issued Personal Protective Equipment.
• Report near misses, any accidents / incidents, damage to property or equipment to immediate supervisor, irrespective of whether persons are injured or not.
• Provide suggestions to improve Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental conditions to supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor in Degree
• 3 years’ similar experience in construction company
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Strong negotiation skills
• Effective inter-personal skills in dealing with all levels and departments within the company
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
• With knowledge of SAP B1
• Team player
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]