Business Development Manager (Software / ERP/CRM Sales)
- Company Name:Pinobal CRM
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
1. Should have Direct Selling exposure of Salesforce or CRM.
2. Should be open for meeting 2-4 clients daily.
• Developing and managing relationships within our SME / Mid-Market segment focusing on customers for the defined region in UAE.
• To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling CRM and ERP solutions into within an assigned geographical or vertical market. You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
• Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales, Inside Sales, Executives, Partners, etc.
• Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to high-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement for Pinobal CRM, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
• Demonstrating our product on F2F meeting and close the deal.
• Recommend relevant demand gen campaigns
• Identify prospects in the defined verticals
• Sales Certified on salesforce or equivalent CRM solutions
Pinobal is the world’s one of the best technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Pinobal creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. Since its beginnings, Pinobal has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Today, Pinobal remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to our customers.
The company offers a broad array of solutions and services to resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of IT products worldwide.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer:
Exceptional leadership and a diverse, talented team that sets us apart in the fast-paced IT industry.
The opportunity to make a difference as you set the pace for your career development in a progressive, high-performance culture.
Teamwork, respect, accountability, integrity, and innovation these are our values which guide our decisions and behaviors.
So, if you recognize an opportunity in change; make The Right Moves, Pinobal is where you should be.
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]