- Company Name:Pristine Private School
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Assistant Teacher
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:201-500 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
Teaching Assistants required for Early Years (Kindergarten)
Key responsibilities of the job include:
• providing instructional support to the lead teacher in teaching and learning so as to deliver effective quality of education to all students.
• providing support to children with reading, writing, mathematics, and all other areas of learning on an individual, class or small group basis.
• adapting appropriate resources/materials to help develop learning activities.
• involve in daily lesson planning with teacher, write weekly reflections, attend meetings and reviews.
• providing non-instructional support in relation to school policies and rules, assist to children’s needs and help with school events, trips and activities.
Qualifications and training required:
Graduate degree in any discipline, preferably related to education. Previous experience in school will be an added advantage.
Key skills for teaching assistants:
• Effective communication skills in English
• Interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm and Creativity
• Patience and Responsibility
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]