- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
This position is responsible for accounting and human resource administrative functions required for financial management and compliance to all applicable laws. This position reports to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Responsible for the accounting operations of the organization, including but not limited to the production of financial reports, maintenance of a compliant system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the organization’s reported financial results. This position will prepare and maintain records that are reviewed and used by an outside CPA firm to prepare tax returns and perform the annual financial audit. Liaise with banks and must be having experience in documentation part of bank’s various credit facilities.
Human Resources, Payroll and Administration.
Ensure compliance in day-to-day operations of human resource and payroll duties. Duties include but are not limited to the following areas: employment, payroll, employee relations, orientation and training, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and administration.
Minimum of 5 to 6 years experience in the above. Bachelors Degree in Business or related field / Finance together with experience in bookkeeping and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles. Knowledge of principles and techniques of technical record keeping. Ability to research, analyze, and retrieve data necessary to complete duties. Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately as well as the ability to identify and correct errors.
• Proficiency in Tally, ERP, Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite programs
• Familiarity with employment related laws
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and manage conflict in a professional,
• Knowledge and enforcement of employee rights, benefits and obligations
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Skilled at managing time and multiple priorities to carry out assignments in a timely and
• Commitment to professional and ethical standards
• Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to pass background check.