- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
Jafza based company is looking to recruit a an Accountant to be based in Dubai.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
• Main responsibilities include ensuring that the company’s accounting system is up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis, entering financial transactions into the system, preparation of monthly reconciliation statements of all bank accounts, taking third party confirmations regarding banking details prior to any wire transfer, Maintaining all accounts related files, etc.
• Ensures timely closure of books on monthly basis to deliver on time monthly, quarterly and annual accounts in compliance with IFRS, GAAP.
• Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis and/or ad-hoc financial reports as required by the Senior Accountant/Management.
• Ensures timely issuance of accurate weekly and/or monthly flash / reports.
• Ensures scrutiny on bills and timely payment to all suppliers and supplier accounts reconciliation.
• Weekly cash flow forecast, related borrowing needs, and available funds.
• Manages entity level cash requirements,ensure availability of funds as needed and placement of excess funds in short term investments as per entity investment guidelines.
• Develops and maintains working relationships with banks, escrow accounts and trustee banks and understands all requirements of escrow account regime to ensure timely settlement of payments.
• Ensures entity level legal & tax compliance with corporate / tax laws, rules, including VAT legislation / practice / procedures and monthly / annual filings.
• Coordinates with external auditors for interim / annual audit plans and ensures timely delivery of consolidated and entity level financial reports.
Qualified Accountant – University graduate with 7-10 years of post-qualification progressive experience
Minimum 5+ years at Handling multiple Bank accounts online and manual transactions
Solid technical accounting skills, including IFRS
Working knowledge of ERP systems
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment.
• Should have worked with companies with turnovers more than 20 Million AED yearly
• Should have worked with companies with more than 50 to 100 transactions a day.
• Should have a corporate exposure and had been in an environment of more than 50 employees.
• Experience in all type on Online banking transactions is mandatory.
Up to 5,000aed to 7,000 aed (depending on the candidate skills) per month plus benefits
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]