- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
Invite CV’s for the position of Accounts Assistant having 4 to 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company in similar position in UAE. Commerce Graduates with fluent written and spoken English and vocal Hindi desirable. Experience in ERP is must; experience in Focus ERP and UAE driving license will be preferred.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in data, phone, and video sales.
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Working knowledge of particular sales industry
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
To Apply this job, attach your CV here and Send.